To root required a special tutorial for each type / version of the Android device. But with a growing time, there is an application that can perform root for all types of Android devices. Is the name of the app?
The application name is KingRoot. To use this application, the user is expected to have backup data in advance as a precaution if the root process having problems.
1. Make sure you have an Android device battery is at least 50% to avoid shut down during the process.
2. Backup of data including contacts, messages, apps and others.
3. Make sure you have an internet connection when the rooting process.
1. Get the application KingRoot here: descargar kingroot: .
2. Go to Settings - Security - check "Unknown Source" with the aim of enabling install third-party applications.
3. Install and run applications KingRoot. You will see a large green circle labeled "ROOT".
4. Press the green circle to start the process of root.
5. Wait until the root process is completed. (Make sure aktife internet).
6. You will see a white check mark in a green circle indicates the root process has been completed. In addition you will see a blue bar underneath. Tap on it and there would be an application KingUser!
7. Reboot your Android device to make it more stable.
8. After the device back to life, you will see KingUser application installed that can provide root access. If KingUser have successfully installed it is an indicator that the root process has succeeded in doing.
9. Hooray !!! Your Android device has successfully root.